Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Fabulous friend !

I wanna dedicate today's post to my dearest friend Cistina who is celebrating her birthday today!!
We have encounter  so many shopping trips, tips and sometimes even shopping on our separate ways and getting spontaneously the same things.
I have to thank her for sharing her sense of style with me and introducing  me to what are today my favorite places to shop.
I know she is going to kill me for posting her pictures but i would love for her to start blogging her style is truly so stylish,trendy and sophisticated.I love her style!!!
These pictures are from throughout our years of friendship and birthday celebrations.
For my fabulous,stylish and lovely friend Cisti,HAPPY BIRTHDAY tqm!!!!

xoxo
cari












3 comments:

  1. What a sweet dedicated post to your friend! Happy birthday to her =) You guys look lovely in all of your photos. Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Friend! What a surprise :-)
    Thanks a lot for the wonderful birthday wishes, and most importantly, thanks for being such a great friend. My sister from another mother LOL :-)

    Cisti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Suzie!!
    @ cisti you are welcome!!

    xoxo
    cari

    ReplyDelete