Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Loving Neon

Hi Everyone,

I've been so excited these couple of days because tomorrow is a very special day for me and because i have two new followers yeiiii!!!
I wanna thanks my new followers you guys don't know how much it means to me since blogging hasn't been easy for me,so from the bottom of my heart thank you so much!!
I wanna start talking a little bit about my blouse when i purchased it i left the store thinking this is going back ,why??? Well is a size bigger then what a wear and it has a boxy cut its very loose and i'm just not used to oversize garment i always think they make look fat.
I love how it looks on petite or skinny girl but on me no no no it was always a no  but guess what it has grown on me and beside loving the color i feel extremely comfortable with it.
Not the same for my beautiful flats second time wearing them and they hurt my feet so bad :(
My first outfit i wore flats cause i was all over the place today and later  i added the heel to make it more dressy.
If you guys look closely to my clutch you would notice a mosquito at the buckle they were killing us while taking the pictures but at least we got some shot.
Big thanks to my son Joshua for the big help,great job baby!!!
Hope you guys like it :)

Much Love,
Cari





2 comments:

  1. LOVE neon!! You should get Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have it i just don't know how to apply it to my blog!

    ReplyDelete