Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Beginings

Welcome to my blog. I'm not an experienced blogger, and this is all new to me. However, after reading many fashion blogs out there, I have developed an interest in blogging.  I'm not a writer but, I love to express myself in writing!
I don't want this blog to be just about fashion, but instead, I want this blog to be about the things I love and enjoy on the daily basis.
 I’m a fashion addict! It all started when I was a little girl dressing up in my mom’s and older sister clothes that were either to big or too small. That never stoped me from wearing it to school and  making my mom and sister  crazy when they couldn’t find their clothes. I’m a big girl now and have developed my own sense of style  and they are the ones now stealing my clothes lol .
I enjoy dressing up, dressing down, and everything in between… I enjoy finding great deals on sales but also sometimes splurging on a good pair of shoes or clothes… Shoes are definitely becoming  my new passion!!
 My mom and my older older sister have always been my inspiration throughout the years.
My mom was always traveled and by that she always kept my closet full with the nicest clothes she could find in Germany and US.
People don't realize how important it is to shop not expensive things, but instead, high quality things.
That said, I also have a profound love for sewing.  I wish I could learn much more.  I believe that by creating a garment you are also creating art.  It is a magical process where you get to express yourself.
I also love baking.  I believe much like sewing, somehow, these two things go in the same line where one is creating art.
I'm thankful to have a great family,two wonderful sons, awesome friends, and the best husband in the whole world,Without their support I wouldn’t even start this blog.
I hope you will enjoy reading ,follow it … I will do my best!
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment